Washcloth Wrapped Soaps
This colorful collection of crochet washcloth patterns is a little different from the rest.
Next time you visit a friend, show your appreciation with something fast you made yourself. Just add a pretty store-bought soap, and a decorative soap dish for a one-of-a-kind gift.
We present 3 colorful patterns for the washcloth body and then present 3 original patterns for crochet borders that you can not only use to mix and match to the body instructions, but also use on any of your other knit or crochet projects.Lastly we provide provide options for making colorful ties so that your simple gift is anything but ordinary.
Featured Colorways of DK Cotton Tape:
Rasberry Mint Scallop
- [A] - color: Fuschia Red - 39 yds
- [B] - color: Creme de Menthe - 31 yds
- [C] - color: Purple - 58 yds
Veruca Salt Scrub
- [A] - color: Cerise - 21 yds
- [B] - color: Bright Fuschia - 50 yds
- [C] - color: Fuschia Red -45 yds
- [D] - color: Gallant Red - 14 yds
- [A] - color: Grey -74 yds
- [B] - color: French Blue - 40 yds
- [C] - color: Orange -58 yds
You may also be interested in the following:
As low as: $28.00
|Skill Level Description||Uses basic stitches, repetitive stitch pattern, simple shaping and finishing.|
|Featured Yarn Gauge|
|Usage Limitation||Our patterns are for your personal use only and not to be used to create items for commercial gain. If you are interested in earning income by selling crochet jackets created by our patterns, please click here.|
|About this Download||