Fix-A-Stitch - Cable Needle
Have you ever dropped a stitch and not noticed it until a row or two later? Were you working in a pattern stitch and thought there was no way to correct your mistake without ripping and redoing?
Fix-A-Stitch is easy for all skill levels of knitters to learn and to use: it is perfect for correcting garter, stockinette, seed/moss stitches and more! Constructed of partially recycled plastic, these little repair tools are also eco-friendly.
Once you use the Fix-A-Stitch™, you’ll wonder how you survived for so long without it!
3 sets to choose from. Each set includes 4" hooks. Approximate needle sizes are:
- Original - (1) #4 U.S. for fingering/DK weight, (1) #8 for worsted weight, (1) 10.75mm for chunky weight
- Lace Weight - (2) #0 for lace weight
- Full Set (Regularly $29.90, Only $27) - includes (5) Fix-A-Stitch in Original and Lace Weight sets
Basic instructions are included, as well as an online instructional videos.
Also, doubles as a cable needle!
"I could not believe how handy this little tool is. It makes picking up dropped stitches a breeze… can’t believe I haven’t found a tool like this before. A lot of my knitting friends will be getting these little goodies as a surprise gift!" — Lisa S.
ESSENTIAL FOR KNITTERS(handy for everyone else)!
- Clear front for easy viewing
- Just the right size for Fix-A-Stitch tools
- Extra room for stitch markers and other aids
- Loops for key chain, lanyard or other clip
|Availability||Usually ships within 2 business days|
|Returns Policy||Money back, or replacement is guaranteed if not satisfied.|
|Dimensions||3 sets to choose from. Each set includes 4" hooks. Approximate needle sizes are:
|Shipping Policy||We ship internationally! Exact shipping quote will be provided at checkout. Please be aware that we have no control over customs, duties and tax charged by countries outside of the USA. Please read.|