Eurosteam Next Generation Iron
Eurosteam Next Generation Iron!
- More powerful (more watts) which means it heats up even faster.
- Redesigned body and sole plate for a finer tip to get in between buttons and into other small areas.
- Increased pressure for more powerful bursts of steam.
Probably one of the easiest and fastest ways to block your knit and crochet work. Simply our favorite way to block - especially when we are are creating garments to fit and we are trying on garments as we make them.
This is NOT really an iron. It's a steamer. It shoots over 60 pounds of steam pressure and is capable of ironing through multiple layers of fabric.
It operates at one (LOW) temperature only and you can apply it directly to your knit and crochet work. Whether it is silk or cotton or wool or linen - no need to change the setting or fear that you will damage your project. Just press the button and steam your stitches into beautiful, uniform loveliness.
This high-powered, ceramic-plated steam iron is equipped with a built-in boiler tank, it features both vertical and horizontal steam projection to make quick work of even the toughest wrinkles.
- Includes iron, base, funnel, safety cap, 8-oz water measuring cup, and instructions
- Vertical and horizontal steam projections
- Can iron up to 16 layers at once Built-in boiler tank Ceramic soleplate
- On/off switch
- Measures 10"L x 5-1/2"H
- ETL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
You may also be interested in the following:
$40.00 As low as: $30.00
|Availability||Usually ships within 3 business days|
|Returns Policy||Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery with returns authorization. Exchanges are accepted and subject to a 20% restock fee plus additional shipping charges.|
|Dimensions||10"L x 5-1/2"H|
|Shipping Policy||We ship internationally! Exact shipping quote will be provided at checkout. Please be aware that we have no control over customs, duties and tax charged by countries outside of the USA. Please read.|