Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needle Kit
NEW! An interchangeable knitting needle system with amazing versatility!
The Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needle kit comes with 10 pairs of needle heads that can be configured as straight needles, or circular needles in lengths from 17" - 58".
Five dollars of every pink and pastel kit purchase will go directly to breast cancer research.
Versatility: When you discover your gauge calls for a need one size larger or smaller than you planned, you'll always have the right size ready!
Needle Lengths: By joining the Interchangeable Needle heads to the flexible cords, and by combining different length cords together, each of the ten needle pairs can make:
- Straight needle lengths: 9”, 13”, 16”, 20”, 30”, 34”
- Circular needle lengths: 17”, 20”, 22”, 24”, 26”, 28”, 33”, 40”, 50”, 58”
Stitch Holders: Any cord can become a stitch holder. There’s no need to move your knitting to a different stitch holder when you’re knitting with Denise. Leave your knitting in place. Simply detach the Interchangeable Needle head and replace it with one of the four end buttons included in each kit. Your knitting is held safely and securely in place.
Comfortable to Use: No more tired wrists or knocking needle ends.
- Flexible cords mean you always keep the weight of even the largest projects in your lap, not bunched up heavily on your needle.
- Flexible cords also mean you can knit comfortably in seats with arms, or in tight quarters such as on an airplane.
- For knitters with hand or wrist problems, a straightened paperclip can be inserted through the cord tips and used as a lever to gently and easily lock or unlock knitting parts with next to no gripping pressure required.
Innovative Connection: A patented, flexible, smooth and durable connection
- Denise Interchangeable Needles and parts easily and securely “lock” into place by twisting ¼ turn.
- Other companies’ connections screw together, and since a screw works by turning, the natural turning of knitting can unscrew the connection.
- Denise knitters commonly report using kits that are 15-20 years old and still going strong!
Great for travel: Everything you need is in one kit. The plastic parts easily pass through airport security in the US, and in most countries worldwide.
- Denise needle heads are shorter than a pen and made of resin.
- With the included end buttons, you can disassemble a circular needle and keep your knitting in place until you’re comfortably seated on the plane.
- Denise knitters are reporting no problems passing with them through security checks at airports. Here is a link to the official FAA policy.
Made in the USA: Denise is a family-owned company dedicated to the fiberarts. All of their products are made with pride and come with a guarantee.
Interchangeable: Cords are completely interchangeable with the New Interchangeable Crochet Kit.
Included in each kit:
You may also be interested in the following:
$49.95 As low as: $39.95
|Availability||Usually ships within 2 business days|
|Returns Policy||Satisfaction is Guaranteed and the manufacturer stands behind their product.|
The following 10 needle sizes are available in the kit:
|Shipping Policy||We ship internationally! Exact shipping quote will be provided at checkout. Please be aware that we have no control over customs, duties and tax charged by countries outside of the USA. Please read.|