Knit, Crochet and Hairpin Lace Patterns or Yarn Kits - Not Finished Items
Make Happy Holidays! Whip out these tiny heirloom projects that your family will enjoy for years to come. Whether you knit or crochet, these small, fast and delicate keepsake ornaments offer an easy way to celebrate and personalize your family traditions or to create a personal and unique gift. With the exception of the hairpin lace ornament - all are worked in one piece, in the round, with no seaming required.
- These patterns are for knitted or crocheted embellishments for commonly available 10" circumference globe-style ornaments that have a removable top. (Globe ornaments must be purchased separately.)
Featured in this download-only pattern collection:
- A) Rococo Ornament (Crochet): The quickest ornament in the collection - it is worked in 7 simple rounds.
- B) Cable Join Lace Ornament (Hairpin Lace Crochet): Three hairpin lace strips are joined in the round.
- C) Gothic Drop Stitch Ornament (Knit): Judiciously-dropped stitches and a picot bind off create an exquisite result with simple knit stitches in the round.
- D) & E) Fan & Leaf Ornament (Knit): Featuring a lace pattern worked in the round, this design features options for a one or 2 color ornament. Pease note that it takes more yarn than a 25 yard skein (See yardage requirements below).
|Skill Level Description||Uses a variety of stitches and stitch patterns, simple color changes, simple finishing.|
All Ornaments designed to fit around standard 10 inch circumference globe ornaments.
|Featured Yarn Gauge||Fingering Weight|
|Pattern Corrections||Corrections have been issued. Download Corrections.|
|Usage Limitation||Our patterns are for your personal use only and not to be used to create items for commercial gain. If you are interested in earning income by making items created with our patterns, please click here.|
|About this Download||